Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wah!!!




Well if you're wondering why I haven't been updating more often its because I rarely have a hand free to type.. You see our house is under attack by the collick monster! Yep that's right... Mr Chase has a serious bout of collick. Now if u don't know what collick is let me explain... By definition: unexplained, unconsolible crying for 3 or more hours a day, 3 or more days a week, lasting about 3 months. Damn you number 3!!! Now by Chase's definition: unconsolible crying unless you're bouncing on that sweet birthing ball that kills my moms back...from about 7am until I finally fall asleep around 10pm. And since you were nice enough to hold me while I screamed bloody murder all day long I'll be nice enough to let you sleep in 2 to 3 hour incriments all night long. Love, Chase.

So you can see why I'm MIA from the computer a lot. My poor guy...it's such a hopeless feeling knowing that I'm supposed to be able to make him all better as his mommy but nothing I do works! It just seems like he's in so much pain all the time. We go back to the pediatrician tomorrow to see if there's ANYTHING else we can do for him!

Anyways I downloaded blogger for my iPod so it will be easier for me to post more frequently, as I'm laying in bed right now about to go to sleep. On a lighter note...I cut my hair super short for the summer. It's really cute and really easy to maintain. I was getting tired of looking tired! Goodnight all:) xoxo





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: