Friday, February 12, 2010

she melts my heart...

okay so i'm not cut out for this blogging every day thing.. i mean seriously, who has time for that??

On a lighter note... today I have been deep cleaning my house. The dogs are at the groomer and Tim's working so it's nice and peaceful here today with just me and Leah. I set her up in the living room with her toys and snacks and put Barney on (of course) so I could get some things done like vacuuming and scrubbing the bathroom... Well I was wondering why it was so quiet (that's never good...) so I ran out to check on her and this is what I find:

The picture is blurry because I was laughing/crying. The sight was SO precious. I mean it's an hour before nap time so I didn't think she would be tired. But there she is... falling out of her chair fast asleep. I snapped the picture really quickly and then scooped her up and put her down in her bed for nap. She looked up at me and said "mama? more juice peas." i said "okay baby i'll get you some more juice, ni ni, i love you" she closed her eyes and said in her own little voice "i luh you" and then she was out. Maybe if I wasn't pregnant this wouldn't have made me cry but it was just too sweet. I love that girl!
Here's a Valentine's Day picture for you all. XOXO!

0 comments: