Wednesday, September 23, 2009

gymnastics

So today I took Leah to our first Mom & Tots Gymnastics class. I've been looking for some sort of Mommy & Me class to put her in for awhile, because she doesn't get much interaction with other kids, and sometimes I wonder if she thinks she's a dog. ANYWAY so I found this awesome gymnastics class for kids ages 1-3 and we went today to check it out!

She LOVED it. Absolutely. It was so funny to see her interaction with the other kids. It was a "free play" day which basically meant free-for-all with the equipment, games, trampoline, and squishy mat. Her favorite was the squishy mat. That's what I called it anyway... the huge square mat that takes up half the place but it bounces when you step on it. She was running back and forth chasing other kids and throwing balls around and even spinning around with the hula hoop (she spun her whole self around, not just the hoop.. it was too cute!) Definately will take some pictures next week. I'm so excited!

But here's a cute pic to tide you over...




0 comments: