Sunday, September 27, 2009

Two Pink Lines



Okay so nowadays its more like a digital thermometer that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" but I did still use the good old fashioned two pink lines kind too. I don't know why when a girl finds out she's pregnant she insists on taking 3 tests, all different brands. But ANYWAYS, that's what I did....and sure enough Baby Vanderhoff #2 is on his or her merry little way! We couldn't be more excited to have another bundle of joy added to our family! Leah is going to be the best big sister! Now it's time to really get cracking on that bedroom addition...

So Tim was out to lunch with an old friend when I decided to take the first test. Just had an inkling like I did when I was pregnant with Leah. Sure enough there was a very faded pink line (hard to see in this picture, but it is there!!) So I took a digital test...pregnant! (I took one when I woke up today too, just to be sure!!)

When he got home, I told Leah "take daddy and show him his present in the kitchen..." (I had put a hamburger bun in the oven just to be silly) "In the kitchen?" he said. "Yes, show daddy what's in the oven!" ..."Babe, why is there a hamburger bun in the.... a BUN in the... oven?!" It took him a minute to get it but he was super excited! He has been wanting another baby since the day Leah popped out.

SO anywho... there you have it. I haven't been to the doctor yet but we are guessing I'm about 4 weeks and due the first week of June! xoxo, Sarah

0 comments: