Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A closet and a haus!

This morning I was inspired to organize Leah's toys. Every time I walked into her room I had a mini panic attack because of all the clutter! It took awhile and I'm seriously fooling myself if I think it'll stay this way but here it is:

BEFORE:




AFTER:







And on a side note...my "little" Chase is almost 4 months now! He weighs...wait for it...20, yes TWENTY, pounds!! We call him our little haus. He's already wearing size 12 month clothes! It's a little ridiculous! He's doing really good though..he is starting to get his personality and he LOVES his mama :)












And he absolutely adores Leah. She loves him so much. When she hears him waking up in the morning she runs to his room and climbs up on his crib...she rubs his foot and says "good morning, Bubba!" and he looks up at her with the biggest gummy grin. They just melt my heart!










Xoxo



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

You make me very proud with your organizing!! It WILL stay that way, until you get more crap :) Pick up every night before bed together - that's what we do!

And Chase is ADORABLE!