Sunday, September 19, 2010

Leah's Lingo



This morning... Me: "Leah, what do you want for breakfast?"
Leah: (without skipping a beat) "Pizza bread!!"
Me: "Yea, um, we're not having pizza bread for breakfast, baby.. try again..."
Leah: "cheetos!"
Me: "Okay, how about bananas and toast?"
Leah: "Oh, okay mommy!"


Leah walking around in her high heel princess dress up shoes... we were getting ready to leave to go to a baby shower.
Me: "Lea, go get your socks and shoes baby so we can go."
Leah: "I wear these mommy" and points to her heels. I should have let her wear them haha but I knew after 5 minutes she would take them off and demand to be carried.




In other news, my grumpy gus Chase is getting worse again. I don't know if it's his GERD or what, but he is one fussy monkey. He's certainly not as bad as he was a few months ago, but I'd say for about half the day he's fussy. He's having a hard time eating. When he drinks his bottle during the day, he wriths around like he's in pain. He will only suck an ounce or two down at each feeding during the day. At night, he wakes up usually 3 times and each time he sucks down 4 ounces without a problem. So I'm not exactly sure what his deal is. We are going to try him on soy formula for a week and see if that makes any difference. Tim is lactose intolerant so I'm thinking he might be too? He goes to the doctor next week for his 4 month check up anyway so we'll see what she thinks. Suggestions, anyone?


I brought out Leah's "baby" toys from storage in the garage yesterday because Chase is starting to show interest and wanting to hold things. You would have thought it was Christmas, Leah was sooo excited! It was pretty funny watching her go "OOHHH!!! This!" and "oh! what's this?!" LOL. Chase even got a kick out of some of the toys so that was pretty cool.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Leah's so cute!

That is so frustrating about Chase.. poor guy! How old is he? How often does he eat? And how many ounces each time? Text me.

Also, I've heard there have been recent studies showing soy is harmful.. more harmful to boys than girls. Something to do with hormones - I'm not exactly sure. Talk to your doc!