Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Official!

After 7 long years, my time here in Arizona is coming to an end. Tim accepted a position working as a firefighter at Prince George's County Fire Dept in Maryland and so we'll be packing up and heading east within the month! I am BEYOND ecstatic. We have been talking about moving since we have been married. I feel like we talked about it almost every day and now it's FINALLY here. I don't really know how to react. It's bittersweet. We have made some really great friends here, who I will cherish forever. Tim's family is here, but hopefully his mom and dad will be joining us on the east side soon after we get settled. I have a lot of fond memories here, but I'm ready for the new chapter in our lives to begin. I came to Arizona for a reason. Their names are Tim, Leah, and Chase. God knows what He's doing when He leads us to new places, and this is no exception. We're jumping in head first into this new adventure and we couldn't be more excited.. more terrified... more anxious.. and more thrilled about where this journey will take us. Stay tuned for more. Xoxo.


This picture portrays exactly how I feel. The sun is setting on our time here. We're looking out into the great unknown. Just the 4 of us. Holding on to one another and ready to watch the sun rise on a new adventure in our lives.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love that pic of you guys! I'm sad! lol!