Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 In A Nutshell...

"Help! I'm in a nutshell!" Ok...now that I got that out of my system... HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't hardly believe that 2010 is over! When I was in high school, thinking about 2011 was like light years away. I pictured flying cars and a robot that would do my laundry... What a bummer!
Anyways, 2010 was another great year for us, and some potentially life-changing events happened. Let's take a glimpse back at 2010 in a nutshell!

This year, we watched our sweet baby, Leah, turn into a little lady right before our eyes. She went from a crib to her big girl bed, to her new room, and went from signing words to carrying on complete conversations with you. She turned 2 in April. She is the sweetest little girl around and we absolutely adore her.
Leah in January of 2010:
And Leah in December 2010:


In the beginning of 2010, as the weather grew nicer and my belly grew bigger, we anxiously awaited the arrival of our baby boy.


And in May, we welcomed Chase Timothy Vanderhoff into our world. We had a rocky start with a bout of colick and reflux, but little did we know he would become one of the greatest joys of our life.

Chase at 7 months, Dec 2010:


With a new baby and heat temperatures on the rise, we spent most of the summer cooped up at home trying to come up with creative ways to keep occupied.

In August, Tim and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. Against all odds, I can say we are still as crazy about each other as we were those first 12 days. Two babies later and a lifetime to look forward to together.
In September, we started something that could potentially change our lives and our location, which is still in the works.
In October, I started my own business. With a hammer and some sterling silver, I started my jewelry collection with 10 pieces. It has since expanded to over 50 pieces in my collection, and over 250 sales in just 3 months.

And through my business, I have met some people who have greatly impacted my life and given it new purpose.





We had our first family photos taken.


My mom came and spent Christmas with us.

Had a great time catching up with my mom. Leah LOVED spending time with her Grandpat.



I'd say that pretty much sums up 2010. We look forward to 2011 and everything it holds for us!

0 comments: