Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mommy Vs. The Pajamas



Alright, I'm the first to admit that there's nothing cuter than a freshly-bathed baby in pajamas (just wanted to add that when I re-read this post, I read "freshly-baked"...so not the same thing). I don't know what it is about pajamas that makes a baby look 100 times cuter than they already are, but they do! And they're all snuggly and smelling like Johnson & Johnson shampoo...which is quite possibly the best smell in the world, besides alfalfa hay on a rainy morning (but that's another post entirely).
And I know babies are supposed to wear snug pajamas so they don't get all tangled up or suffocate. But good grief could they be any harder to put on!? I swear I break a sweat trying to put on Chase's pajamas every night. When I leave his room, I feel like I have just wrestled a 24-lb alligator.



0 comments: