Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yeah man, that's the good stuff...



I had so much fun tonight just laying on the floor making my babies laugh. I'm so glad God chose me to be their mommy. And even though it may be a crappy job sometimes (quite literally), I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with them, to teach them, and to watch them grow day by day.
Sure, I may never miss changing a poopy diaper, but I was here the first time we celebrated for her going on the potty. I never miss his 2-tooth smile as he stares at the turtle hanging over his changing table.
I may never miss a temper tantrum, but I also never miss the sweet "I'm sorry mommy, I love you!" and big hugs.
Sleep? What's sleep? But there's nothing better than a snuggly baby in pajamas even if it is 2am...or their happy smiles first thing in the morning...even if it is only 6:25!
And yea, I'm here to wipe every butt and every tear, and to put a princess band-aid on every owwie (real or fake!)...but I'm also here for every smile, every giggle, and every "first."
At the end of the day, my house may be messy, but my kids are happy. My back may hurt, but my heart is full. And I wouldn't change a thing. xoxo.


Leah's Lingo

Chase follows Leah everywhere in his walker. She's learned to run when he gets too close, or else he will run over her feet and that hurts! Today I was folding laundry in the hallway when Chase started coming at me.. Leah ran in the hallway and yelled "WATCH YOUR FEET MOMMY!!"

For some reason, she has adopted these phrases:
"Owwie, my ass!" I have no idea where she got this one from.. it only lasted a few days, but it sure was funny.

"Oh, my bad!" Don't know where that one came from either...

and adding "ma'am" to everything she says. I like this one. LOL


She wants to do everything like mommy...


My sweet animal lover!



Oh, and one more thing.. check me out on Yumamom.com for a giveaway of 2 SayWhat Creations gift certificates!

0 comments: