Friday, August 13, 2010

Gimme kiss mommy!




Today I was doing something on the computer and Leah walked in with her sunglasses on top of her head and her purse over her
shoulder and said "gimme kiss mommy...I going byebyes" and leaned in and gave me a hug and a kiss. It was hilarious because that's exactly what I say to her when I go to the farm to work on Tim's days off...I grab my sunglasses and purse and tell her to give me a kiss, mommy's going bye-byes. LOL that kid cracks me up! I laughed really hard at her and so she did it like 10 more times hahaha! Every time she would go to the front door and pretend to leave. She's so funny doing everything I do! When I have Chase she follows me around with her baby doll and pretends to change it's diaper, give it a bottle, put lotion on it, even tells the baby doll "shhh not nessary!" (I tell Chase "not necessary to cry!") Oh man she cracks me up every day!!!

Here's Leah "going byebyes"



I put Chase down for a minute in his crib so I could take Leah to the potty and this is what I found when I came back for him...



Here we are going for our evening walk/bike ride...



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

So funny - I love Leah! And don't you love finding a sleeping baby? It's like finding $50 in your pocket but better!