Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The little things in life...





It's 11:30 at night...the kids have been in their beds asleep for hours (bed time at our house is 8pm)...I'm laying in bed and all of a sudden Leah runs in crying "I scared! Mommy's bed? I lay witchu?" She must have had a nightmare. I usually don't like the idea of bed-sharing with your kids but I believe every now and then for security and comfort it's a good thing. She is just too sweet I couldn't say no. She wanted to use daddy's pillow and blanket (he's on duty tonight) and she is laying next to me snug as a bug and sound asleep. I figure one day she won't even want me to go with her to the mall so I have to cherish these little moments, right?!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this post! Nothing wrong with the occasional sleepover in mommy's bed. SO CUTE!!!! And ps, I dread the day our children think we're losers.