Friday, August 20, 2010

To add to our collection...



Here we are on our 5 year anniversary. Grandma and Grandpa came over to babysit the kids so Tim and I could go out to dinner and a movie to celebrate. This is the first time we've been out just the 2 of us since Chase was born. We had a nice dinner at Ah-So (mmm terayaki beef and shrimp!!) and then walked over to the movies to see "Dinner For Schmucks" ....hilarrrrrious! I hadn't been to a movie in a LONG time and I laughed so hard the whole time! We had a great night and when we came home, the kids were bathed and Leah was sleeping (she's so easy..such an angel) and Chase was almost sleeping, hanging out with Grandpa. He went to sleep shortly after and Tim and I just spent some alone time together. This morning I got to sleep in while he got up with the kids and got them breakfast and dressed! I'm one lucky gal :)

0 comments: